If you are not satisfied with the purchase of your product from National Filters or from www.nationalfilters.com.au, you may be eligible to return your item to National Filters within 21 days from receipt of shipment. Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and begin our Returns Process.
Terms and conditions of Return Policy:
- The item must have been purchased directly from National Filters Head Office or the National Filters website. National Filters cannot accept returns of products purchased from other retailers or resellers.
- The purchased item must be in brand-new condition, undamaged, and in original packaging. Please note that National Filters does not permit the return of or offer returns for parts or accessories. To ensure full credit, all accessories included must also be returned.
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. We do not accept returns sent by C.O.D. or receiver billing.
- Products that are specifically certified are non-refundable. When ordering certified gauges or safety valves, please choose carefully.
- Sale items are final sale and strictly non-refundable.
- If the item is returnable and sent to us packed in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation that shipped with the product, National Filters will offer you a credit. Credits may incur a restocking fee of AU $10.00 per item. Your credit will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable GST minus the restocking fees of AU $10 per item, and excludes shipping fees paid during the purchase.
- Change of mind returns are not available for special order items.
- National Filters reserve the right to refuse a refund if the returned item(s) does not comply with this policy.
- National Filters reserves the right to modify its return policy.
Please contact us to commence the return process. Please do not return your item to National Filters without first obtaining a Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) number. This can be done by completing our online products returns form or by phoning 1300379247. Please note that National Filters is not responsible for a product that is lost or damaged without following our return process and without obtaining a valid Return Merchandise Authority (RMA) number. The Return Merchandise Authority number is valid for 14 calendar days from issuance.
Dead On Arrival (DOA): Product Failure Out of the Box
A National Filters Product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of failure, preventing basic operability when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please call National Filters immediately. National Filters will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product’s return and ship you a replacement product at National Filter’s expense.
National Filters Australia Contact Information
Toll-Free Phone Number
1300 DRY AIR (1300 379 247)
Hours of Operation
8.30 am – 5.00 pm EST, Monday-Friday, excluding Public Holidays
Unit 7/22 Bridge Street
Eltham, VIC. 3095.
(Please do not return products to this address without speaking to National Filters and obtaining a Return Merchandise Authority number.)